The Alge D-RTNM Matrix Display is designed to prevent the appearance of flickering during television broadcasts.
• Matrix display board with red LED
• Models with 3 or 4 LED per pixel
• Models for outdoor or indoor use
• Standard models with 16 Pixel height and 96 or 160 length
• Universal use through Ethernet, RS485 and RS 232 interface.
• Internal memory of 4 MB to store pictures, logos, animation or competitor lists. It is possible to run the board using only the internal memory.
• Possibility to operate the board directly from the ALGE multi-sport terminal
• Possibility to display the ID-number, time (inc. running time) and rank directly from ALGE timing devices (e.g. TdC 8001). Additionally it is possible to store the names and e.g. club or nation within the internal memory
• Brightness adjustment (100 levels)
• Non-multiplex controlled LEDs for longer life and higher brightness
• Built in power supply (100 to 240 VAC)
• Rugged aluminium case with red Plexiglas front
Alge D-RTNM Matrix Display Options:
• Custom designed models with different pixel resolution on request
• Models with 7 LED per pixel
• Different colours (yellow, green, blue, or white)
• Connection for temperature sensor
• Connection for DCF or GPS synchronisation (exact external time signal)
|Model||LED per pixel||Pixel wide||Pixel high||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Typical use|